Bikini body season is upon us...
Ordinarily, it doesn't stop me from eating what I want. However I thought I'd try to be a a little healthy with my baking and create a healthy but still slightly sinful snack!
1. Toast 200g oats with wheatbran alongside 100g pumpkin seeds and 100g chopped almonds for 5 minutes in a preheated oven (180•).
2. Melt 100g butter, with 90g light muscovado sugar and a good, long squeeze of honey.
3. Add a heaped teaspoon of cinnamon to the oats, seed and nut mix. Add 150g sultanas, 60g chopped walnuts and 20g chopped Maya Gold Green & Blacks chocolate. Add the melted butter mixture.
4. Mix well and then pour the mixture into a baking tray to bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Allow to cool before slicing into bars!