I'll keep this post short and sweet...
1. Blanche the mint leaves. Place in boiling water for a minute and then plunge into ice cold water for 3 minutes to cool. After this process they should be a brighter green.
2. Leave mint leaves to dry on some kitchen towel.
3. Measure out 220ml milk, 450ml double cream and 100g sugar.
4. Use a small amount of the mixture to blitz with the mint leaves in a blender. Once slightly green in colour, add to the remaining mixture.
5. Place the mixture in an ice cream maker for 45 minutes to churn and freeze.
6. Melt Green and Blacks Mint chocolate and leave to cool slightly.
7. Layer the ice cream and chocolate in containers/a container and place in the freezer for about an hour to harden.
8. Serve and enjoy.
This ice cream is all natural and super tasty.